Ingredients for white chocolate sauce cake recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1. 5 cups of powdered sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 sweet spoon cinnamon
- 1 water glass of yogurt
- 1 water glass of sunflower oil
- 1 cup water drop chocolate
For chocolate sauce
- 100 ml cream
- 150 g white chocolate
White chocolate sauce cake prepared
- Take a large mixing bowl of eggs and powdered sugar. Beat the sugar completely with the help of a mixer until it melts and becomes like foam.
- Combine flour, baking soda, vanilla and cinnamon in a separate mixing bowl. Add yogurt mixed yoghurt, sunflower oil and blended dry ingredients. Beat all material until it is fully identified. Add the drip chocolate and mix and pour the dough into the cake mold. Bake for 40-45 minutes in preheated 180 degrees oven.
- For the chocolate sauce, heat the cream in a saucepan. Add the chocolate you chopped into small pieces and take it from the quarry. Stir the chocolate until it is completely melted. Pour the chocolate muffin over the muffin you serve on the serving tray and serve.