- 250 grams sheep and goat butter at room temperature
- 1 fl. tea sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 oranges (juice)
- 2 oranges (zest)
- 1/2 Mr. baking soda
- 1½ fl. tea chopped walnuts
- 1/2 fl. black currant tea
- 500 grams self raising flour of
- 1 pinch of salt
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
How to make?
1. Beat the eggs in the mixer with sugar for 6-7 until the mixture is peeled. Add the butter and beat until it absorbs it. In the orange juice, dilute the soda and add it to the mixer. Add the zest and salt.
2. At the low shaking speed, pour the flour until you have a thick slurry. Immediately afterwards we add walnuts and raisins.
3. In a 30 or 32 cm butter and fried pan, pour the basil pie and bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for 45-50 ° C. (If we want to remove the whole pie from the baking dish, we must put the baking pan – which we have already butter – with labels before we put the mixture.
4. After cooking, sprinkle the basil pie with powdered sugar.