- 1/2 onion
- 200 grams. preserved fish roe
- Three slices stale bread
- 3 potatoes cooked and hot
- 1 ml. P. Capers (rinsed be removal of salt)
- 2 ml. P. Of white vinegar
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2 c. seed oil
- 2 ml. P. Water
How to make?
1. First, soak the bread. The mixer with the cutters put the onion, bread he will have drained, potatoes, capers and fish roe. Mix well compostable.
2. Add to the mix the lemon juice, vinegar, just a little seed and then water. Beat well and serve.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Taramosalata With Capers And Vinegar – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]