for 4 people
- 500 grams of beef meat
- 1 eggplant (large size, cubed)
- 1 zucchini (large size, cubed)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 red cape pepper (chopped)
- 1 red onion (ring sliced)
- 150 grams cherry tomatoes
- 2 tomatoes (grated)
- 100 grams of fresh beans (cut in half in the middle)
- 1/2 water glass of olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sweet spoon thyme
- 2 tea spoon salt (can be reduced or increased)
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
How is it prepared?
2 tablespoons roast meat with olive oil. After sweetening with salt, pepper and thyme, take it from the heat.
Mix all vegetables except a large tray or bowl, except for meat and red onion sliced into rings.
Add the ring onions to the bottom of the casserole and add the vegetable-meat mixture.
Add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup water of olive oil and bay leaves and close the cover of the moth.
Allow to cook for 55 minutes in a preheated 190 degree oven.
Take it out of the baby groomer and sprinkle it over the claws and keep it in the oven for about 10 minutes until it turns red.
Remove from the oven and serve the plates. Do not forget to remove the bay leaves before serving.