- 15 pieces of pepper (medium size)
- 4 tomatoes (2 pieces for minced meat)
- 170 grams medium-fat calf
- 1 teaspoon rice (washed)
- 2 pieces of onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint (finely chopped), (dry mint according to wish)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tea spoon salt (can be reduced or increased)
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato slice
- 1/2 tablespoon chili pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
If you do not want the tops of the dishes to fry too much, you can cook for 45 minutes at 190 degrees in the oven bag.
How is it prepared?
To prepare the dolman, mix the ground beef, finely chopped onions, garlic, rice, 2 grated tomatoes, fresh mint, oil, salt and pepper.
Press the lid of the capsicum capside inward and remove it with the core. If the nuclei remain in it, you can wash it.
Fill the dolman with mortar and place in a heat-resistant container.
For the sauce, mix the water, oil, tomato and pepper slices and pour over the peppers.
Bake in the bottom layer of the preheated 150 degree oven for 55 minutes.