- 400 grams. spaghetti
- 2 c. fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 cup. Pine
- 1/4 cup. almonds
- 1/2 cup. grated parmesan cheese
- Two dust. garlic
- 2/3 cup. olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
How to make?
1. First, add the pine nuts and almonds in the oven cooked for 10 to 200 ° C, until cooked and browned.
2. Beat in a blender basil, toasted pine nuts and almonds, garlic, 1/2 n. Teaspoon. salt and 1/4 n. teaspoon. pepper. Pour the oil slowly with the yarn feed so that the mixture becomes quite viscous.
3. Transfer the pesto in a large bowl and add the Parmesan, a little salt, pepper and mix. Boil for 7-8 spaghetti in salted water and drain. As drip, pour into the bowl with the pesto sauce, stir quickly and serve.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Spaghetti With Basil Pesto – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]