for 4 people
- 1 bunch purslane (finely chopped)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup of boiled chickpeas
- 1/2 cups pilaf with bulgur (washed, drained)
- 1 tablespoon tomato slice
- 2 tablespoons (wiped) sumac sour (or pomegranate sour)
- 1 sweet spoon red pepper
- 1 tea spoon salt (can be reduced or increased)
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1 liter of hot water (vegetable juice according to wishes)
According to your wish, you can consume it as a meal by adding cubed meat. Or you can get different tastes by adding pulses such as lentils and cowpea to your taste buds.
How is it prepared?
Cut the dried onion into small cubes. Saute with a tencered oil and until it is pink.
After the onions become pink, add the shake and roast for about 2 minutes.
Add powdered pepper, sumac syrup and salt and mix.
Add the bulgur and hot water to the pot and wash and mix. Boil the bulgur in medium heat until cooked.
Put the boiled chickpeas and boiled chick peas together in a pot and boil for about 3 minutes then remove from the heat.
If you consume it with filtered yogurt, you will add flavor to your taste.