Ingredients for pistachio shish kebab recipes
- 100 g lamb ground beef
- 100 g beef ground beef
- 1. 5 teaspoons thinly sliced pistachio
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
- 1 sweet spoon red chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small skewers
- 2 red onions
- 1 tablespoon sumac
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate sour
- 1 eggplant
For the above
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachio
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Preparing pistachio shish kebab
- Add the peanuts in a large bowl and add pistachio, onion, garlic, water, salt and spices. Grab a handful of the mortar and squeeze it down along the skewer.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron pan and fry the kebabs in the bottle. Take more oil by taking it on a paper towel.
- For the service, chop red onions and buy them in a box. Spread pomegranate juice on top and sprinkle with sumac and mix. Roast the eggplants’ shells in a thin round, fry them in hot oil. Take more oil by taking it on a paper towel.
- Take the shish kebabs to a serving bowl. Sprinkle antep peanuts and finely chopped parsley on them. Serve with the onions you fry and the eggplants you roast.