- 125 grams of cocoa 0% fat (organic products)
- 170 grams of soft coconut butter (in organic products)
- 300 grams raw ground hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of Chia seeds (in all organic stores)
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed millet
- 1/2 fl. juice fresh orange
- 25 darts. ground or coarse
- 4 grams of black currants
- 4 m. In Clermont-Ferrand
- 200 g chocolate without sugar (melted)
How to make?
For the sweet sugar-free salami, put all the ingredients into bowls and mix them. It is made as a thick slurry.
We freeze it, so we can make it and give it a roll shape. Roll on rolls (2-3 small rolls), roll with film or paper rolls and put them in the freezer.
Once the chocolate salad is squeezed, cut it into slices and enjoy it.
Alternatively, put it in a pane with a sheet of non-stick paper. Once it has thickened it is cut into pieces. Keep it in the fridge.
A sweet no-nonsense that gives us energy and all the benefits of the super foods we used.
Be informed about the nutritional value of the pro-foods I give you in the materials and you will understand why you will enjoy and enjoy each bite. It’s perfect.
The dough must be soft and molded. If necessary, you can add a little orange juice in addition.
After this amazing dietary chocolate salad, take a look at the following recipe
Cake without eggs and butter