- 2 fl. tea basma rice cooked
- 4 kg of sesame oil
- 4 fresh onions finely chopped
- 1 green pepper cut into sticks
- 1 red pepper cut into sticks
- 1 fl. tea mushrooms in slices
- 3 eggs
- 1 Mr Curry
- 2 fl. tea shrimps cleaned
How to make?
1. Heat the sesame oil in a deep pan or wok. Slowly sauté the mushrooms and peppers together with the fresh onions for 3-4. Add shrimps and continue the sauté for 3 until they change color.
2. Add boiled rice and mix. Make a puddle in the center of the mixture and pour the eggs.
3. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the center of the pan, and slowly grow the circles, joining the eggs with the rest of the ingredients. Add the curry and salt pepper.