Red velvet mini pastry ingredients for recipes
- 50 g butter
- 80 g of powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g flour
- 1. 5 tea spoon baking powder
- 70 g milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla flavor
- Red food coloring
- 20 g butter
- 70 g cream white cream cheese
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- Quarter tea spoon vanilla flavor
For the above
- Mint leaves
Preparation of red velvet mini pastes
- Get a large bowl of butter and powdered sugar. Beat the mixer until it reaches the creamy consistency at medium speed. Add eggs and continue to grind until all material is thoroughly identified. When the mixture has a homogenous consistency, add salt, flour and baking powder respectively, and continue to rinse by lowering the speed of the mixer. Add the milk and vanilla flavor, raise the mixer’s speed again and continue to bite. Add red food coloring and mix. Spread the mixture on the oven tray. Bake for about 20-25 minutes in a preheated 170 degree oven.
- For the frosting, take a large bowl of butter and white cream cheese. Beat with the help of a mixer until it reaches the creamy consistency. Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar and beat for 5 more minutes. Take it in the refrigerator and cool it thoroughly.
- Cut the pieces with the help of a round cookie mold after the baked cakes are cold. Fill the cooling frosting cream into a squeeze bag. Fold the cakes in a frosting manner, three times in total.
- Prepare three layers of pastilles until all the cake pieces are finished. Serve with grapes, blackberries and mint leaves.