for 3 person
- 500 grams of minced meat
- 125 grams of ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fennel
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1.5 cups tomato sauce
- 250 grams of spaghetti
If you beat your recipes to powder, it spreads more homogeneously into your meatball.If you mix calf and lamb with beef, it will be more delicious.You can also use lor cheese instead of Ricotta cheese.
How to make?
- Minced meat, eggs, ricotta cheese, fennel, red pepper, bread crumbs you through the rondo, chopped thyme and parsley and mix well. Get 12 croquette.
- Bake 20 minutes until meatballs are heated in an oven to 200 degrees.
- The consistency of boiled spaghetti pasta al dante.
- Spaghetti, meatballs and tomato sauce by combining Serve without waiting. Bon Appetit!
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Recipe Spaghetti and Meatballs – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]