Ingredients for raspberry miniature cheesecake recipe
- Half a glass of water butter
- 1. 5 water glass of powdered sugar
- Half glass of water
- 3 eggs
- 1 water glass finely crushed pretzel
- Pistachio pistachio with half a glass of water
- 220 g cream cheese
- 1/3 water glass whipped cream
- Half tea spoon vanilla essence
- 1. 5 cups of raspberry
For the above
- 3 water glass whipped cream
- 2 tea spoon raspberry espresso powder gelatin
- Mint leaves
Raspberry miniature cheesecake preparation
- Take 3/4 cups of butter and powdered sugar into a large mixing bowl. Beat with the help of a mixer until it reaches the creamy consistency. Add flour and an egg and continue rubbing until all material is thoroughly identified. Add the finely chopped pretzel and pistachio nuts. Continue to rub until all material is thoroughly identified. Wrap the cabinet with a stretch film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Divide the cooled mortar to the base of two clamp-type molds with a diameter of 12 cm. Press them with your hand and cook for 10-12 minutes in a preheated 180 ° flask. Take it from the oven and let it cool.
- Take the cream cheese and the remaining powdered sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat sugar with the help of a mixer until it is completely melted. Add the remaining two eggs, cream and vanilla essence and continue till the whole material is thoroughly identified. Add the raspberries and mix them gently. Spread the mortar on the cooling sole. Bake for 18-23 minutes in a preheated 160 degree oven. Take it from the oven and let it cool. Rest your cooling miniature cheesecakes in the fridge for 2 hours.
- For this, take a cream sauce and a raspberry powdered gelatine in a saucepan. Blend the mixture until the consistency is obtained and take the oat. Triangulate your cooling cheeses. Add a raspberry raspberry cream over them. Decorate with a raspberry and mint leaves on the creme. Serve cold.