Ingredients for olive oil pumpkin recipe
- 1 onion
- Half tea glass of olive oil
- 1 sweet spoon tomato slice
- Half a kilogram of pumpkin
- 1 red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- One cup of hot water
Preparing pumpkin with olive oil
- Chop the onion cubes and saute it until golden brown in olive oil. Add the slug and roast for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped zucchini, red pepper and carrots in strips. Add salt, sugar and hot water and cook until the soft fire is on the low heat. Serve warm.