Ingredients for the recipe of pumpkin stuffed with olive oil
- 12 round squash
- 1 glass of brass
- 1 water glass canned corn
- 3 tablespoons currant
- 2 onions
- 2 sweet sugar powdered sugar
- Half a lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1. 5 cups of hot water
- 1 sweet spoon newborn
- 2-3 branches finely chopped fresh leyhan
- 2-3 branch finely chopped dill
Preparation of pumpkin stuffed with olive oil
- Cut out the upper part of the pumpkins as a lid. Carve out the pumpkin. Rinse in lime and salt water for 30 minutes. Wash with plenty of water and siphon.
- Clean the onions and shred. Heat half of the olive oil in a pan and sop the onion. Add rice and fry. Add half a glass of hot water and corn grains and cover the lid. Cook the water until it is completely pulled. Take it from the quarry and add the grapes, sugar, lemon juice, allspice and salt half. Add your latest slices of fresh basil and dill and mix them.
- Pour the rice into the pumpkins and cover them with the zucchini you cover. Show the olive oil on top of a flat cooked pot. Add the remaining hot water and the remaining salt and close the cover of the cook. Cook the zucchini until it softens.
- Take the pot from January and take the pumpkins to the serving tray and run over with extra virgin olive oil. Serve warm or cold.