- 350 g pork loin cut into small bits
- 5 ounces of olive oil
- 1 kg of spice mixture
- 1 small dried onion sliced
- 2 leeks (optionally beaten) in slices
- 2 fl. crumbly cabbage
- 1 apple with its skew cut into small frames
- 1/4 fl. cognac
- 150 g kefalotyri cut into small frames
How to make?
For this leek pan, first heat the olive oil in a deep pan in moderate to strong fire. Put the pork in the pan and roast for 10 minutes by turning it regularly.
Add the sliced onion and the leek. Sauté them for 5 minutes. Add the cabbage and apple, sauté for 5 minutes, sprinkle with the spice mixture and quench with cognac.
We leave the pan with leek to drink all of its fluids.
Salt. Finally withdraw from the heat add kefalotyri and leave to cool well.
If you were crazy with the prasgatania, you can also try the Merakli’s frying pan with mushrooms and a variety of grilled sausages.