for 2 person
- 250 gram boiled chickpeas
- 10 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 cucumbers (cubed)
- 1/2 bond dill (chopped)
- 1/2 bond fresh mint (chopped)
- 1/2 bond fresh onion (finely sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate sour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (can be reduced or increased)
Chickpea will provide freshness of the other ingredients if it meets in salads before boiled and chilled. If you prefer warm salads, you can put the last of the chickpeas and serve them instantly.
How is it prepared?
Pick boiled chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and all greens in a vat and blend them in a way that does not crush the ingredients.
Beat olive oil, lemon juice and pomegranate juice in a separate bowl until you get a homogenous mixture.
Add the sauce into the salad and mix.
Divide and serve the cans.