- 4 sausages (without their casing) chopped
- 200 grams. sliced mushrooms
- 4 Arab pies
- 1 cup. grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup. grated Parmesan or pecorino
For the sauce
- 400 grams. (1 pack) chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 Tbsp.. Oil
- 1 ml. P. Vinegar
- 1 kg. Teaspoon. Dried spices (basil – oregano – thyme)
- 1 pinch sugar
- freshly ground pepper
How to make?
1. Put all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and boil over high heat for 5-6. Taste the spice and if necessary add some more. In non-stick frying pan chopped sausages and braise, pressing the spoon to dissolve for 2-3. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and bake until they drink all the liquid for about 5. The keep aside in a bowl.
2. Place in a nonstick skillet and heat over medium one Pie Arabic. The coat with 3.2 n. P. Tomato sauce, sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and top do a layer with 1/4 mixture sausage-mushroom.
3. When melted cheese carefully transfer the cake to a cutting board and turn in tight roll. Let stand 1-2 with compound downwardly and then cut into thin slices. The dish on a platter and continue in the same way with the other pies.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Pizza Rolls In The Pan – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]