- 200 grams. soft flour
- 1 kg. Teaspoon. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 yogurt complete (10% fat)
- 1/4 (counting the yogurt tub) olive oil
- 1 ml. P. Paprika (optional)
- 300 grams. slice into breadcrumbs or grated on a coarse grater
How to make?
Sieve the flour with the baking powder. In one Basinas (large bowl), add eggs, yogurt, olive oil and paprika. Mix with the wire together and add the feta. Mix. Little by little, add the flour sifted with baking powder and continue stirring with a spoon or by hand.
In greased and sprinkled with flour pan numeral 36, pour the pepeki and poured (the surface) with a spoon. Bake in a preheated oven at resistances at 180 ° C, above and below the last grate around 45 until browned well.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Pepeki (Continental Pie) – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]