- 6 potatoes cut into very thin slices
- 6 zucchini cut into very thin slices
- 700 g. fresh ricotta
- 300 g. xinomyzithra
- 4 Tbsp.. Full of flour
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup. olive oil
- 1 yoghurt 200 g.
- 1 large tomato chopped mature
- 4 Tbsp.. Chopped fresh mint
- freshly ground pepper
How to make?
1. Vegetables should be cut to almost transparent slices. Put them in a large bowl. The salt and pepper well.
2. Add the cheese in breadcrumbs and flour. Mix them all together.
3. The lay into greased rectangular ovenproof dish. Make a layer of chopped tomatoes and fresh mint.
4. Whisk in a bowl the eggs, yogurt and oil. Pour the ingredients. Dangling go everywhere the mixture.
5. Cover with foil and bake for one hour at 180ºC in a well preheated oven. Exposing the tray and allow the patty is cooked for another 30 minutes until golden brown surface.
6. The summer patty served cold or at room temperature. But hot as it is irresistible trembling.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Patty Summer, Naked With Zucchini, Potatoes And Tomatoes – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]