- 600 grams of minced lamb (preferably percent fat)
- 4 tablespoons fine bulgur
- 1medium onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1pita bread
- 2medium green pepper
Keep the fine bulgur you are using in 1/2 hot water. Use the fat lamb chopper. Add 10% of tail fat into the beef that you use according to your wishes. You can reduce or increase the spices you want in the way you want.
You can also cook in a kebab that you can prepare as flat roasts instead of a skewer, in a fat-free pan and in a dimly lit face.
How to make?
- Fine bulgur be a little rough. Soak 2 tablespoons warm water. Just cover for stretch film soak for 8-10 minutes until the swelling.
- You cut in half the grated onion peel and grate the thin side.
- Grated onion and bottle of fine bulgur; salt, and knead the addition of mint and red pepper flakes in a large tray.
- Oil minced lamb took the tray all the ingredients and knead thoroughly until the ingredients.
- You have prepared mortar into four equal parts. Over the skewers lightly greased, publishing portions of your meat by soaking your fingers in the mortar.
- If possible barbecue, grill or bake in the oven until golden.
- pita cut into tiny cubes nail you will use the Service. Kozle peppers. Serve warm after being taken over by oruk kebab pita blush burned the raft.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Oruk Kebab Recipe – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]