- 1 egg noodles packet 250 g
- 3-4 kg of olive oil
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 sk. garlic
- 1 baby corn package
- 1 slice of yellow pumpkin cut into a frame
- 1 red pepper in slices
- 1 green pepper in slices
- 1 tablespoon of curry paste or curry powder
- 2-3 fresh onions (tender and small)
- 12 shrimp cleaned
- 250 grams green fine green beans
- 1 pack of Thai coconut sauce and Knorr chilli
- fresh coriander for serving
- lime for serving
How to make?
We start the noodles with shrimp, warming the oil in a wok. Once the oil is cooked, pour the onions and peppers and sauté them for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic broken or chopped and the pumpkin. Sauté for 2 minutes and add the corn and the green beans. Pour the curry paste and rub it on the wok to remove its aromas.
Add shrimp and leave for 1 minute, change color. Add the noodles and 2 cups of boiling water. Boil for 3 minutes and add the prepared sauce, coconut and chili. Stir. At this stage the noodles will have enough sauce.
Finally, add chopped fresh onions and chopped fresh coriander.
Mix and serve the noodles in a bowl of quarter-lime.
If you liked shrimps with noodles, then you will definitely love the following recipe
Noodles of egg with vegetables and chicken