- 5 glasses of water cut must
- 3/4 cup water flour for all uses
- 1/4 cup of fine semolina water
- 1 hg thyme honey
- 1/2 Mr. shredded mastic
- 1 fl. roasted almonds
For the garnish
- 1/2 fl. roasted sesame seeds
How to make?
For the mustache, we first put the must in a saucepan to warm up. Add the flour and semolina by stirring with wire (not with a ladle) to avoid clotting.
Pour the honey, the almonds and the mastic while continuing the shuffle. Once the mustafle is boiled, pour it into bowls (or a large refractory utensil).
Sprinkle it while still warm with roasted sesame and cinnamon.
* Count all the materials with a glass or a cup. With the same utensil you count all the materials.
And after the delicious traditional sweet with must and semolina, take a look at the following recipe