1 small jar
- 600 grams of black mulberry
- 400 grams of granulated sugar
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
If the mulberry flavor is unfavorable or if you like to make biscuits that are dominated by sugar, use powder sugar all in one. If possible, leave the covered mulch in a covered pot at room temperature for at least one night (at least 6 hours) in order to remove the water. For the mulberries to bloom, bake grated rice and boil. The jam you dropped on a marble floor with a piece of sponge is jammed if it does not scatter and remains in the form of a ball.
How to make?
- They have plenty of water to wash without hurting your delicate mulberry extract of the stems. Soak the filter and drain the excess water.
- Deep hulled you get a pot and sprinkle powdered sugar over washed mulberry. Soak the pot you close the lid to release its own juice.
- Releasing mulberry juice, mulberry take consistency over low heat and cook until slightly softened. but should disperse water should take the consistency of jam berries.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice Clerk until after cooking for 2-3 minutes remove from heat.
- Consistency field empty mulberry jam into clean jars that you establish a boil. After closing the jar lid tightly Zedesiz and cleaned leave the jam jars upside down overnight in this way.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Mulberry Jam Recipe – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]