Milk lokum (Homemade Turkish delight) Ingredients for recipe
- 3 water glass milk
- 5 meal spoon semolina
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 5 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 pack of strawberry pudding
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup of coarse broken walnut
- 2 cups of coconut
Preparation of milky Turkish delight (Turkish delight)
- Get a pot of milk. Add grits, starch, powdered sugar and pudding powder and mix well with a wire beater. Take the saucepan and cook until dark. Add the butter and walnut inside and get it from the oven.
- Mix the butter thoroughly until it melts. Pour squarely in 20×20 cubes, flatten it, and let it cool. When it comes to room temperature, take it to the fridge and wait for 2-3 hours until it gets cold and solid.
- Get a wide roast of coconut. Cut 2-inch squares from the drowning dessert and throw it into coconut. Blend all the way up to the coat and place on the service tray.