- 750 grams. ricotta fresh unsalted
- 1/2 cup. Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup. thyme honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 kg. Teaspoon. Butt cinnamon
- lemon zest
How to make?
1. Place in a bowl the ricotta cheese and mash with a fork. Then add sugar, honey, lemon zest, cinnamon and eggs. Mix everything well until you have a thick batter.
2. Brush rompers for muffins or 8 disposable ramekins with olive oil. Sprinkle with flour and shake.
3. Divide the mixture in molds. Bake at 170th C for 30 until well browned.
4. If desired, sprinkle with warm melopitakia kanelozachari or with little honey after the draw warm from the oven. Immediately serve in their individual molds.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Melopitakia With Ricotta – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]