- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoon butter (according to your desire)
- 2 pieces of onion (chopped chopped)
- 5 medium carrots (grated)
- 400 grams of lamb meat
- 3 cups baldo rice (washed, drained)
- 2 head garlic
- 4.5 cups of hot water (according to wishes meat or vegetable juice)
- 1/2 sweet spoon salt
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
How is it prepared?
Melt the butter with half a glass of oil in a rice saucepan.
Add the onions you are born with, and roast until light caramelized.
Add the cubed meat to the pot and roast the water as much as you can.
Add the grated carrots and stir.
When the carrots soften, add the rice and roast for about 3 minutes.
After adding water, salt and pepper, mix and put in the middle of 2 pieces of garlic and press lightly and cover.
After 5 minutes of warm, 10 minutes of low heat, serve.
You will love the harmony with Ayran!