- 500 grams. linguini
- 300 grams. imiliastes tomatoes in oil
- Two dust. garlic
- 1 cup. basil leaves
- 1/2 cup. mint leaves
- 3 ml. P. Almonds peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup. pecorino
- 1/4 cup. Parmesan
- freshly ground pepper
How to make?
1. In a blender, beat the tomatoes with the oil, fresh basil leaves and mint and garlic until mashed.
2. Transfer the pesto in a large bowl and pour in the pecorino, parmesan, the almonds, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Cook the linguini in salted water for 7-8 minutes to become al dente. Drain so as drip, pour into the prepared pesto sauce. Mix with quick movements and serve.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Linguini Pesto With Dried Tomatoes – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]