Ingredients for lemonade sage cookie recipe
- 1 water glass of butter
- Half a cup of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 sweet chopped lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dry sage
- A pinch of salt
Preparation of lemon sage cookies
- Beat with a mixer until butter and sugar in a large bowl come to a creamy consistency. Add lemon juice, lemon rind and raspberries and continue to the vanilla. Add dry sage and salt. Cover the dough with a stretch film and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Listened to the hawthorn publication. Cut 2 cm thick rounds. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, until lightly red in a preheated 175 degree oven. Serve warm.