for 2 person
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons skim milk (or cream)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1.5 cups water
- 150 grams Trabzon cheese (unsalted wire or strip cheese)
t is recommended that you use butter, also known as plain oil, taken from the casein (milk foam) as well as freshly squeezed and roasted corn flakes.
You can choose to use milk instead of water, add water crayer twice in a row. You can also use cheese or cola cheese, which can be melted instead of rabbit cheese. You can lightly butter it and move it over the kebab before serving.
How to make?
- Get skim butter milk, also known as clarified butter preferably a copper pan. Allow to melt over a low flame.
- Melt butter with milk cream Katıp until it became fluid.
- Cream the butter is completely melted and stir-fry over low heat Clerk.
- After gradually adding corn flour, corn flour with a wooden spoon to start roasting.
- When the colors begin to take the grind corn flour, add a little water.
- Then add the remaining water. Scribe to the corn flour mix gently simmering water bottle to the wire that separates cheese Trabzon.
- Lime kuymak you continue to simmer over low heat, remove from the heat when you get out on the color of butter. Share your loved ones warm without waiting.
Serve hot hot without waiting for the freezing of butter.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Kuymak Recipe – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]