Ingredients for cocoa cooked apricot fresh recipe
- 8 apricots
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 bar of vanilla
For coconut cookies
- 3 egg whites
- A little more sugar than half a cup of water
- 2. 5 cups of coconut
- 1 packet of vanilla
For the above
- Oat biscuit
Preparation of Koko cooked apricot dessert
- Remove the seeds of the apricots and bake for half a month. Sauté with brown sugar and butter by taking a non sticky surface pan. Add cinnamon stick and vanilla vanilla to melt the butter. When the apricots soften, take it from the heat.
- Beat the egg whites and candies for the cake with the help of a mixer taking a kneading bowl of powdered sugar for coconut cookies. Add coconut and vanilla and mix with a wooden spoon. Arranged on an oily tray with a greaseproof paper sheet intermittently with two tablespoons. Bake in a preheated 160-degree oven until light pink and let cool. Share apricots to serving dishes.
- Sprinkle some of them with coconut cookies, a spoon of cream, and an oatmeal of cooked biscuits.