Ingredients for figurine chocolate mousse recipe
- 240 g bitter chocolate
- 80 ml whole milk
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 eggs white
- 200 ml cream
For the above
- 6 figs
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon large cracked walnut
Preparation of fig chocolate mousse
- Melt the chocolate in a benmerian way. Take it from the furnace and let it cool. Beat egg yolk in a bowl and take it to the side. Bake in a small saucepan with stirring the milk and powder sugar. When it starts to boil, take it from January and let it go.
- Beat the milk with the help of a beater, gradually adding on to the egg yolks. Continue milking chocolate by adding milky mixture.
- Bake egg whites in a separate bowl and cook them in a continuous manner. When the egg whites start to warm up, I take them and add salt as much as a pinch. With the help of the whiskers, continue to clap until the egg whites are thoroughly swollen. Add 1/3 of egg whites to the chocolate mix and mix well. Add the remaining part and mix all the ingredients thoroughly until lightly gentle.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream thoroughly and add the chocolate blend. Share the mixture to the serving containers. Rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Split the figs four times and wash them in a pan. Sprinkle sugar on them and cook for 7-8 minutes. Take it from the furnace and let it cool. Serve on resting mussels by decorating them with chilled figs and large broken walnuts.