- 6 tea glasses brunette bulgur
- 2 tablespoon chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato slice
- 1 tea spoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons isot
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 150 ml. olive oil
- 1/2 cup water pomegranate sour
- 1 bunch of parsley (chopped)
- 8 branch fresh onions (chopped)
- 1 bunch fresh mint (chopped)
How is it prepared?
Add a large bowl or pod of bulgur, pepper and tomato paste, cumin and bean sprouts.
Soak your hands and knead until the ingredients mix well.
As Bulguru does not soften it with hot water, soak your hands occasionally and soften the bulgur in this way.
Add olive oil and pomegranate sauce and continue kneading.
Add parsley, fresh onions and fresh nectar when the bulgur softens in consistency.
You can serve all the ingredients by putting them on a mixture of lettuce leaves.