- 1 flask eggplant cut into small frames
- Two colored peppers cut into small frames
- 2 zucchini cut into small frames
- 1 onion cut into small frames
- 1 tomato seeded peeled and cut in small frame
- 1/3 cup. olive oil
- 1/3 cup. balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup. Corinthian raisins
- ½ cup. feta crumbs
- toasted bread for serving
For caramelized walnuts
- 1 cup. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp.. Sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
How to make?
1. Put eggplant, peppers and zucchini in a bowl. Sprinkle with a little olive oil and season with salt. Mix well and dish in steel sheet. Bake at 200 C for 15.
2. Heat the remaining olive oil over high heat saute the onion for 3. Add the tomatoes, raisins and allowed to evaporate liquid tomato. Quench with vinegar and allowed to evaporate completely. Allow to cool. Then, add the roasted vegetables and caramelized walnuts. Taste and add salt if necessary.
3. For caramelized nuts: Place nuts in a nonstick pan and let it warm up and smell for a few minutes. Sprinkle with sugar and let it melt. Pour into baking sheet and when we break into pieces cool.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Grilled Vegetables With Caramelized Walnuts – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]