|600 grams medium fatty ground beef (mixed veal and sheep)|
|1 slice of stale bread|
|1 small onion|
|1 tea spoon cumin|
|1/2 tea spoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
If you prepare your köfteler for a minimum of 2 hours in a refrigerator and in a closed container, you can prepare unfiltered and delicious köfeler without adding eggs. You will use medium fat, minced meat and beef meat prepared from meat, veal and sheep meat for a long time.
According to your wish, you can add finely chopped parsley to the dumplings. You can cook the roasted dishes, too lightly greased and grilled, in the pan and on the high heat.
How is it prepared?
- Get the middle fat compound into the mixing bowl.
- Rinse on the thin side of the rim of the stale bread that you have poured the water after you have cut it in half with the onion and the water.
- If you can not rest the köfteli for a long time, add eggs, grated onion, stale bread, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Take all the ingredients you have added to the consistency of the dumplings and knead until you get well.
- Remove the pieces of meatballs from the walnut size and give them a smooth flat shape with your hands oiled or soaked with water.
- If you have time, if you are in the fridge for a short time, wait until you have roasted the grilles in the grill you have preheated.
- Serve hot with buttered rice pilaf, garnish with spicy oven potatoes. Share with your loved ones.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Grilled Meatballs – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]