- 500 grams. tagliatelle with spinach
- 3 Tbsp.. Oil
- 300 grams. turkey breast cut into small bites
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300 grams. Champignons sliced
- 1 ml. P. Flour
- 500 ml cream light milk
- 1 ml. P. Finely chopped parsley
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 cup. tea grated gruyere
- freshly ground pepper
How to make?
1. Boil the tagliatelle in salted water and drain well.
2. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet and saute the turkey for 5-6, to change color. Add the chopped onion and saute for 2 more. Then add the mushrooms and continue for 3-4. Sprinkle in the flour and mix for 2 cooked lightly.
3. Withdraw the pan from the heat and pour the cream light milk. Stir and put it back the food to the fire. Add salt and pepper, sprinkle with nutmeg and simmer for 5.
4. Sprinkle with parsley, pour the tagliatelle in an ovenproof dish, pour over the turkey sauce and mix well. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 200oC for 25 until the cheese melts and slightly browned pasta.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Green Tagliatelle With Turkey In The Oven – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]