- leaves of a lettuce
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 bunch red lola
- 1/2 cup. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4 dried figs sliced
- 8 ml. P. Of dry white wine
- 1/3 cup. olive oil
- 3 ml. P. Cream balsamic vinegar
- salt (optional)
- 150 grams. cream cheese cut into frames
- 1/2 cup. dried kranmperis
How to make?
1. Wash, dry and chontrokovoume vegetables by placing them in a salad bowl.
2. In a small katsarolitsa or in a pan first chop figs, then pour wine and simmer for 5-6, softened slightly. Then set aside to cool.
3. Add vegetables walnuts, figs with both liquid have the kranmperis and cream cheese cut into frames.
4. Whisk the olive oil with the balsamic vinegar and pour over them a salad. Stir and serve immediately.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Green Salad With Walnuts, Figs, Cranberries And Cream Cheese – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]