- 1 lettuce salad or French
- 1 lola red
- 1 lola green
- 1/2 cup. Red wine
- 12 dried figs
- 1/2 cup. roasted almonds
- 100 g. roquefort or gorgonzola
- 1/4 cup. balsamic cream with fig
- 1/2 cup. olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
How to make?
1. Cut the figs in half and place them in a small saucepan. Pour the wine, equal to the cover, and simmer, covered the pot for 10 to rise and the syrup will come to be thick as honey.
2. Put the almonds in a baking pan and bake at 200oC in air for 7-8 browned. Then the chontrokovoume.
3. Wash the salad and drain. Cut into chunks in a salad bowl. Pour over the almonds, crushed cheese and figs.
4. In a jar or blender, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, syrup cooked figs and spice. Beat to a cream.
5. At the last minute pour the salad with the cream and mix well.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Green Salad With Poached Figs And Almonds – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]