Supplies for gravy white chocolate tart tartar
- 2 cups of flour
- 125 g butter
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons icy water
- 250 g white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon cream
For the above
- Green and black grapes
Grape white chocolate tart prepared
- For the dough, spread the flour and butter over the kitchen robot until it is like bread crumbs. Take in a large mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Knead to get a hard dough. Wrap the dough on a stretch film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take the rest of the dough lightly onto the counter. Divide into 6 equal halves. Open each lid with the help of a roller in the dimensions of your small tart molds. Spread the dough into tart molds. Open holes in the forks to prevent them from shrinking. Bake in a preheated 175 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
- For the filling, melt the white chocolate with the barmari method. Add the cream and mix and remove from the heat. Divide the creamy white chocolate into your requirements and let the chocolate stand completely free.
- Serve the grape with the grapes you have removed.