Ingredients for gravy tart recipe
For the dough
- 2 cups of flour
- Half a cup of granulated sugar
- 225 g butter
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 300 g black grapes
- 300 g green grape
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
For the above
- 1 egg yolk
Preparation of grape pie
- For the dough, blend flour, sugar and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the butter and beat with a mixer. Add the water and knead it to obtain a dough of hard consistency. Divide the dough into two bezies. Wrap with a stretch film and let stand for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Take a large pot of grapes that you can wash and filter for filling. Add lemon juice and bake for about 7 minutes until the grapes leave the water. Take it from the furnace and sway. Take the grapes and take the water again to the pot. Add the powdered sugar and boil it until the sugar is completely melted.
- Take the rest of the dough on the loom and open it with the aid of a roller. Leave the doughs you have opened in the refrigerator for 15 more minutes. Spread one of the resting doughs to the base of a round mold that you lightly oil. On top of it, grape packs you boil.
- Cover with other dough, crawl egg yolks. Adorn it with the grapes you separate. Bake for 15-20 minutes in a preheated 200 ° C oven. After picking it up, serve it with whipped cream and grapes.