- 1/2 fl. crystalline stevia
- 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 vanilla
- 1 fl. cocoa agglomerate
- 1 cc baking baking powder
- 1/2 fl. preferably coconut butter melted (or margarine)
- 200 g chocolate without sugar (melted and cold)
- 1 pinch of salt
- stevia or coconut dried for sprinkling
How to make?
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees in the air. We’ll bake in the middle grill. Butter baking pan or ring form 26 cm, and stick to the base non-stick baking paper.
In a bowl, we put the stevia, the vanilla, and the eggs. We hit them for 3 minutes. We lower the mixer, and pour the melted butter and a little bit, melted cold chocolate. Stop the mixer, and sift through the mixture the cocoa, salt, and baking powder. With a spatula gently, wraparzle the mixture to incorporate the solids. Empty in the ready form. Take the flour, and bake for 40 minutes.
Let the basil pie completely cool on the mold. Then peel off, put it on a platter, and sprinkle with dried stew or coconut.