- 1 cup of olive oil
- zest with 2 oranges
- 1 ½-2 f. sugar (or 1 cup of crystallized stevia or honey)
- 1/4 cup cognac
- 1-1 / 4 cup juice fresh orange
- 2 and c. soda
- 1 and c. nutmeg
- 1/2 c. Carnation
- 2 and c. cinnamon
- 1 oz. Aniseed
- 1 kg flour soft or for all uses (approx.)
- 3 oz. Sesame seeds for coating
- cinnamon sugar for serving
How to make?
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C. Blend a shallow baking pan 28-30 cm where we bake the bun.
Put the oil, zest, spice, sugar, cognac in the bowl and stir well with wire to melt the sugar. Dissolve the soda in the juice and add it.
Stir and pour the flour. We do not throw it all together, maybe it does not get it all. Knead gently until the flour does not appear. The dough should be soft and greasy.
Spread it on the greased baking tray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for about 1 hour.
When it is cold, we cut the bun in pieces and sprinkle candy sugar.