- 250 grams strained yogurt
- 2 hg of honey
- 100 g of whipped cream in thick form
- 250 g of whole grain biscuits
- various dried fruit finely chopped (cranberry-plums-apricots, etc.) soaked in cognac or liqueur of your choice
- 1/2 fl. grated pistachios of Aegina
How to make?
For the yoghurt mousse, first mix the yogurt with the honey and add the cream as it is beaten in a thick form. Continue mixing, homogenize the materials very well.
In individual glasses, we put the biscuits broken and over the yoghurt mousse.
Place them in the fridge for two hours to freeze.
Cut the dried fruits and put them in a cognac or other liqueur. Serve yoghurt cream with the drunk fruit and the grated pistachios of Aegina.
After the delicious and light yoghurt dessert, see below, how to make another easy sweet
Cheesecake like Cheesecake