Fruit waffle recipe ingredients
- 125 gr butter
- 125 gr powder sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 250 gr flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 250 ml milk
- 2 bananas
- 4 soup spoon coconut For inner material
- 150 gr chocolate hazelnut paste
Fruit waffle preparation
* Heat the milk tencerde. Melt your butter. Separate egg yolks and egg yolks. Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and egg whites as much as sugar.
* Peel off the muzhin shells and crush them with the fork. Add milk and coconut with the mixture and continue on to the croissant. Add the Flour and the Flour with stirring. Add a pinch of salt to a separate bowl and add it to the egg yolks and then bring it to the boil. Leave the resulting waffle dough for about half an hour.
* Warm the waffle machine and pour about 2 cups of dough into the dough, according to the size of your machine. Bake up to the grilled fish and put on a grill. First of all, apply hazelnut paste. Add sliced bananas, strawberries and cranes and serve.