for 4 people
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 1 teaspoon stale bread inside (thinly sliced)
- 1,5 tea spoon salt
- 1,5 tea spoon black pepper
- 2 onions (medium size, chopped in small cubes)
- 2 tablespoons tomato slices
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tea spoon powder sugar
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
For tomato sauce:
- 1 water glass of yogurt (beaten)
- 4 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 2 pieces of pide (cube-cut)
- 1 cup of broth (to pour over pellets)
- 2 peppers
- 1 tomato (ring cut)
For the above:
Your nerves have been taken and restored and rested e, t the tricky point to get the most delicious of this recipe!
How is it prepared?
Knead in a large bowl, knead stale bread crumbs and finely chopped onions with salt and pepper.
Make flat round panes of walnut size and fry in a hot cast iron pan.
Cook the peppers and tomatoes until the roasted image is taken out of the sauce pan.
For tomato sauce, melt the butter in a skillet. Add tomato paste, powdered sugar and salt on it and roast until the salty smell. Take it out of the quarry after adding water and boiling it.
Get the tablets you will serve cube-cut nail pandas.
Pour pre-heated broth on it.
Knead, then pour tomatoes on the pides.
Place it on the coffe. After adding the pepper and tomatoes to the table, place the red butter over all the squares and serve.