for 4 people
- 750 grams of beef (cut in the form of leaves)
- 2 cups of flour (to fill the lungs)
- 1 bunch of fresh onion (green parts to be used)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 cups of oil (for frying)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tea spoon salt (can be reduced or increased)
- 1 tea spoon black pepper (according to your desire)
- 1 tea spoon flake pepper
If you add half a bunch of dill in the last step, you can get a different flavor.
How is it prepared?
Fill the lobes, cut in sheets, to penetrate all over.
Fry them in a deep tencered, preheated liquid, and remove the remaining oil on them with a napkin.
Sweep the lungs with your garlic in a frying pan in which you pour butter.
Add salt and the remaining spices and mix in medium heat.
Beneath your ceiling.
Cut the green parts of the fresh onion into 3 fingers.
Add fresh onions to the trenches and mix for 2 minutes.