- 500 gram flour
- 10 grams salt
- 30 grams of yeast
- 375 ml. water
- 20 ml. olive oil
- 15 grams of honey
- 3 branches fresh rosemary (1 branch, for over)
- 2 branches fresh thyme
- 30 grams of ham (cubed)
- 30 grams cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon black olives (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese (in small pieces)
- 1 fig (sliced)
- 5 cherry tomatoes (divided in two)
- 20 grams of parmesan cheese (leaf shape)
- 4 basil leaves
- 1/2 paprika pepper (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons tulum cheese
- 1 tsp nigella
For the upper material:
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
To lubricate the vessel:
How is it prepared?
Mix the wet yeast with a portion of the water with a spoon.
Add a large bowl of flour, melted yeast, honey, olive oil, salt and water and start kneading. The dough will be soft and sticky.
Mix fresh rosemary and fresh thyme again after mixing into the dough mixture.
Pour the dough into the oven baking oven and spread the dough mold with your fingers.
Leave at room temperature for 25 minutes to ferment pastry.
After the dough is fermented, cut the dough with the help of a knife so that the ingredients will not mix up, with four equal parts.
Ham, cheddar, olives; rosemary and goat cheese; cherry tomatoes, leaf parmesan, basil; capsicum pepper, overalls and cucumbers will be four different kinds of materials.
Cook at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
Add fig slices last with goat cheese and rosemary slices.
You can serve it after listening for 30 minutes.