for 4 people
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1large onion
- 1garlic clove
- 400 grams of lamb with ethyl
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper paste
- 1.5 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary
You can pick the dried onion, the garlic and the pot as a whole, just for the sake of flavor. You can add finely chopped green pepper to the patisserie dish and cook it meatless. Do not mix food too much so that the potatoes that start to cook are not scattered.
How to make?
- Peel the potatoes thinly plenty of water you wash. Chop the onion into small cubes edible. Leave the garlic as a whole.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pot to take. Learn more wash water in a pot lamb cubed meat you take the help of paper towels. Over high heat, sauté until light in color.
- Of gold in January narrowed simmer and cook for about 15 minutes. Then the chopped onion, garlic, and sauté for about 5 minutes, add the tomato paste.
- Add the potato cubes. Take a branch of rosemary to taste. 1.5 cups of hot water up to the level of future import potatoes into the pot. Finally, add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cover the pot covered, 20-25 minutes on low heat and cook until potatoes are tender. Serve hot.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Food Potato Recipea – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]