For the base:
- 200 grams of oatmeal biscuits
- 50 grams butter
- 500 grams mild cream cheese
- 200 grams of liquid cream
- 150 grams of powdered sugar
- 1egg yolk
- 2 grated lemon peel
- 200 grams raspberries
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 200 grams of raspberries and blackberries
Use cheesecake, which does not require baking, for a long time in the refrigerator, for consistency and for slicing evenly.
How to make?
- The oat biscuits break into small pieces with your hands. Mix until a dough with butter at room temperature, you waited to receive food processor.
- biscuit mix to use as the base of the cheesecake, tart mold broadcast handcuffed. Correct evenly over with a spatula or weight.
- Egg yolk and mix quickly with the aid of mixer powdered sugar in a separate vessel. After you add the grated lemon zest and lemon juice and continue mixing.
- Respectively mild cream cheese and mix you add liquid cream, beat until smooth state area. Add the raspberries into the cream mixture.
- In the prepared cream base biscuit cake mold clamped onto the solid uniformly post.
- If possible, remove the cap covering the top with stretch film or bagel you do not cheesecake refrigerator. Once you get served slices sweet freeze between 4-6 hours. Share your favorites.
Cheesecake is easy to get to the bottom of the serving dish then cover with wax paper to begin preparations springform cake tin.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Fired for Smoking Cheesecake Recipes – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]