- 150 g. butter
- 220 g. sugar
- 240 g. milk
- 125 g. flour for all uses
- 400 g. canned peaches
- 4 n. P. Sugar
- 1 n. C. Cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream
How to make?
1. Drain peaches in juice. Mix the cinnamon and sugar.
2. In a bowl add the flour, sugar and milk and mix with wire.
3. Place butter in a pan 25 cm. Place it in the oven at 170ºC to melt. Pour at once into the flour mixture, sugar, milk. Caution, do not mix at all.
4. Across the surface of the freshwater put chopped canned peaches. Not mix materials.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar across the fresh surface.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 170ºC for about 40 minutes to brown the surface.
7. Serve with a spoon as it is warm with a scoop of ice cream.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Easy Rodakinopita – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]